To make it easy for you to share your idea, you will need to register and provide the following information:
- Email address
- First and Last Name
- Country (optional)
- State (optional)
If you have previously registered, input your email address on the following page and a one-time login code (valid for 15min) will be sent to your email.
To share your idea, you will need to provide the following information:
- Who you are or who you represent (Options provided: Academia, Government Agency, Individual, Industry, International, Small Business, Other)
- Why you are submitting (Options are provided. If none are appropriate, you can provide 10 - 100 characters of additional text by selecting Other)
- A title for your idea (will be used for follow-up communication: 10 - 50 characters)
- Description of your idea by answering the following questions (50 - 1500 characters):
- Why is this a better solution?
- Who experiences the problem?
- What difference will it make?
- How will you solve the problem?
- What problem is this solving?
- Select a Disclosure Agreement
After you share your idea, you will get an auto generated email confirming submission and receipt of your idea. Then, our Tech Connect Team reviews ALL submissions and connects you with open S&T opportunities and/or S&T technical experts for a technical evaluation. The Tech Connect Team will follow up with you after the evaluation and provide feedback within one week.